We offer advice, assistance and legal defense in all types of economic crimes, both from the point of view of defense and prosecution.
The main issues on which we advise our clients are:
- Crimes against property and socio-economic order (fraud, misappropriation, etc.)
- Crimes punishable insolvencies.
- Crimes against the Treasury, Social Security and the Administration of Justice (prevarication, bribery and corruption).
- Crimes against the environment accounting offenses and related to banking and the stock market.
- Crimes involving dishonesty, documentaries falsehoods civil liability for the crime.
- Criminal prevention program risks.
- Prevention program money laundering and terrorist financing corporate crime, criminal business law.
- Crimes against safety and health at work.
- Crimes against regional planning.
- Crimes against privacy, self-image and honor (libel and slander).
- Crimes against intellectual property.
- Crimes against the market and consumers.
- Crimes against persons (injuries and reckless homicide).
- Extraditions and International arrest.